Sales Representative, Boston, MA
Sales Representative: Pharma/Biotech Services and Products
(Job Code: 2016SM103)
We are seeking a motivated Sales Manager in the Boston area who is eager to build on his/her success with our award-winning transporter assay services and TransFlex assay products.
The Sales Manager position requires that you:
- develop and maintain professional relationships with potential and existing customers in order to solidify and expand account revenues.
- utilize company resources to maximize sales opportunities; make recommendations that will improve service to key customers and prospects.
- introduce consultative sales solutions to existing and prospective customers.
- work with Optivia’s delivery team to become educated and remain current on program options and opportunities for prospects and customers.
To be successful in this position, you must:
- have excellent negotiation and presentation skills, including effective verbal and written communication skills.
- be able to keep track of multiple clients, and perform the tasks necessary for successful account management.
- be well organized and able to interpret and draw relevant insights from various resources and methodologies.
- be able to transform the needs of the client into a realistic project and meet the client’s expectations.
- be independent and focused.
A minimum of 2 years of scientific experience and/or sales experience in DMPK/ADME is required. Familiarity with transporter proteins and drug-drug interaction studies is a plus.
The successful candidate will be a high-energy, entrepreneurial individual who is driven to succeed—a rapid-learning, self-starter with a bias for action.
Commensurate with experience and success record
You must be located in the Boston area; sales territory includes the eastern United States and Europe
BA, MS, or Ph.D. in a life science is preferred
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com